Update: Event moves forward local Houstonians stand ready to take effective action as the only national security grassroots organization in America. If each of us does just a little, together we can accomplish a lot. We are America.
- Bring a small ice chest with water and snacks. To contribute to the success, plan to share with your neighbor if you see a need.
- Bring video cameras and share this event on your social media.
- This is a peaceful rally guaranteed by our U. S. Constitution.
- Parking will be limited, so plan for delays and carpooling if necessary (we will provide updates as we get closer to the event).
- Reach out to your Pastors and other organizational leaders and have them plan to attend to support America and you.
- Stay tuned to updates on locations of speakers and activities.
- Contact Chip Matthews at 832.643.8092 for more information.
- Donations will be accepted to offset the costs of this event and provide additional support for the attendance.
- We are planning on over 3,000 Patriotic Americans to attend.
- The day of the event, everyone leave a clean park as is indicative of our events in the past.
- Thank the police who and armed patriots who attend for their service to our community.On Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1923352347877531/
Who We Are
ACT for America is the NRA of national security. We are the nation’s largest nonprofit, non-partisan, grassroots national security organization with 750,000 members and more than 12,000 volunteer activists focused on educating, engaging, and mobilizing citizens and elected officials to impact legislative outcomes to protect America.
What We Do
ACT for America educates citizens and elected officials to impact public policy and protect America from terrorism. As a result, ACT’s grassroots network has driven the education process toward the successful passage of 84 bills in 32 states. ACT for America is continuing to expand its nationwide volunteer network that trains citizens to recognize and help prevent criminal activity and terrorism in the United States while preserving civil liberties protected by the United States Constitution.